Friday, July 22, 2011

Benjam's 5th Birthday

Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com



Today is Benjam's 5th Birthday. He is my second son and we never celebrate his birthday without the traditional Filipino treat known as "Lechon". Lechon is a whole pig roasted over open fire and once its cook, its golden red color is a sight that would set your mouth's watering.

Every year as my sons grow older, I think back to the days when they were just babies. Benjam was a very big baby. He weighed around 4.4 kilograms when he was born. As he was growing, I noticed that he was very different from Lucius (his older brother). He was more social and he practically smiled at everyone. His favorite food is ice cream and he loves to drink Coke. One think I will always love about him is his sweet nature. I hope and pray to God that he will grow up to be a very successful and happy individual. And while he is still young, I will do my best to give him everything he needs. I love you Benjam and Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment